What makes a girl/guy boring?

What makes a girl/guy boring in your opinion?

1723

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Only having a few interests and not being willing to try something new; not having opinions about much of anything; much preferring to watch other people do stuff rather than doing stuff themselves.

What Guys Said 22

• When you text them and they just send a few words and wait all day
    before they reply or she will go for days without texting ,

• A - Talking about shallow materialistic shit. I don't give a shit about what shoes you bought last week. I care about things like life, goals, your thoughts on society and the human mind. Work with me here.

B - No goals and drive, you're just alive to look pretty. Fucking boring.

C - Expecting conversation, but never initiating it. I'm all for a quiet night out, but if we're on a date, I'm not your monkey. I don't jump through hoops, nor will I be "tested" by you. You better be damn ready to start and put into conversations just as much as I am.

• If conversation doesn't flow. That doesn't necessarily make the other person boring though - it takes two to make a conversation after all. But if I tried to move a conversation forward and only get one word responses, then it can get kind of frustrating.

Not having any kind of interests can also be boring. If they don't like to talk about anything, don't show interest in different subjects, don't like doing much of anything - that could get boring after a while.

• I made a #MyTake about it www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8433-are-you-versatile-personality-wise so basically if you aren't #VERSATILE or ya know "I can guess what you're about to do/say next" in my mind you're #BORING #SimpleAsThat,

I only mess with wild girls/guys because it ain't no telling what they fuck they might do or say at any given moment in time. So i never mind having them around <3

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif</a>

• If they don't bring anything to the conversation, or doesn't know how to hold one. Don't have their own opinion, always agree with you. Never challenge you. Never think of anything to do. Don't know how to have fun. Have no ambition.

• Willfull ignorance and shallowness. The sort of person who revels in the minutae of their tiny little world without ever looking up at the sky.
    In essence the sort of person who enjoys nothing more than gossiping about people around them, superficially without any attempt to understand their actions or thinking. And simultaneously thinks about themself in the same vain, constantly judging themselves and aspiring to the goals that THEY PERCIEVE to be 'normal' or 'good looking'.

Nothing else bored me really. Most 'boring' people can be lead into being more interesting simply by engaguing them with the right topic.

• no humor, dull personality, full of themselves, not a big talker

• I personally don't like to judge others as "boring", I think that's quite excessive and just pure unreasonable

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/superlative.png

But what irks me is when I try to have a conversation and we could be and should be having a conversation, but the other person just seems totally disinterested in pursuing the convo. They could talk about themselves, respond, ask, I don't know; but if they don't, then that convo is dead, and eventually the social relation will be too.

There's some magic going on with whether you can easily chat with someone or not, but I think it's mostly just how open the other party is to talking to you...

• Someone who will say no to things before even knowing what they are.

• Someone that uses cliche responses and has nothing going on in life. This person also does not engage in conversation.

• A lack of courage. I know it from myself. I'm so fucking boring when I don't do stuff I want to do but am scared of.

• when you can´t have a conversation without great effort to keep it going.

• No or little communication, no eye contact (but dont overdo it either😂👌), being too nervous or tense, not showing interest etc.
    Those are some examples
    hope i helped👍😄

• just be yourself.

• When they dont like to listen to us, Thats a bad thing,

• Pretty much everyone is boring. People are boring to me.

• being depressed all the time
    doesn't listen to others

• into pop culture/fashion...

• talking about themselves probably... booooorrrriiiiinnnngggg

• doesn't go gym

• I'm a rather vapid person myself. All I do is work; nothing exciting here

• Makes no effort to initiate conversation and is always frowning and winging. Super serious and can never take a joke

What Girls Said 16

• Honestly.. There are many things in my opinion that make people boring.
    What makes men boring in my eyes are the men who never want to do anything new. This could be put in a number of different categories... 1) A man who thinks that sex is the only way to show affection. A man who is stuck in the bedroom with his woman instead of bringing them out on dates occassionaly or taking walks or whatever. 2) A man who is consumed in video games 24/7. Don't get me wrong, I love my video games and I will be right there beside my man kicking his ass in some COD Black Ops or NBA 2013. However, there's no excitement behind constant video games. Go get some fresh air.
    What makes girls boring.. Haha a lot of things. Girls who think partying is the only way to have fun. That's boring on so many different levels. Shopping all the time, that's boring too. Or the girls who sit on their phones 24/7 looking up the latest way to lose weight, style their hair to look "sexy" or reading up on how to attract men.
    In a sense I think that everyone has boring tendencies. However, everyone's opinion on "boring" will always be different in one degree or another. But to me, boring is a person who tries to be like everyone else. Give me some uniqueness to fall into. Be a fun, energetic, loud, confidence and self worthy soul that loves adventure and that to me would be perfection at its finest.

• Actually ALL people CAN be interesting as there's a lot buried underneath.
    Most THINK someone's boring b/c they give up too fast mining them or the "boring" one doesn't want to be mined.
    Then there's the type that love to open up, except maybe it's all about sailing this time and you find that boring, while another would be mesmerized.
    Mining another is an art and many a perfect match pass in the night b/c both are ignorant they hold so much in common interests.
    The best advice might be to get out, attend/join all those things you find interesting and there will be also the most interesting people (to you)

• - No sense of humor
    - Cannot hold a conversation
    - Does not pay attention to conversation
    - Always seems bored, uninvested, uninterested, monotonous, etc...
    - No goals, ambition, or drive

I'm sure there are more, but that's what I've got for now.

• Personally, I find someone to be boring when they are completely predictable, talk about the same things, never want t try anything new, and consistently have a dry conversation that doesn't really go anywhere.

• if they don't have anything to talk about or talk about the same things over and over and over and over. hahahaah!
    or maybe if they are just not into anything. dont like to do things or like to do the same things every day and not change it up.

• these responses are interesting. i have a disability that gives me delayed onset reaction time, so by many people's definitions, i would be "boring"

because of that i don't like classifying people as "boring." it's either they make an effort or not to understand and connect.

• basically someone who doesn't want to move forward..

• Because every human being is different, its impossible for someone to be boring. Even boring people have something interesting about them.

• If I don't click naturally with a guy most of our conversations would be boring. That would make me think that he is boring and he would think this of me aswell. In reality, he wouldn't be boring to someone else. So truly, no one is actually boring. (Only in our perspectives people are)

• When they lack interest in what they speak of. Even if we don't have the same interests, the way you describe/portray yours can be the definitive factor of drawing me in or the opposite.

• They're always quiet

• When he's not funny at all or if he just talks about himself

• If they are quiet

• Lol, I am more of a silent person myself, if I am alone with a guy. Because WHEN I start talking, I chat like a book (not too literally, more also initiating convos and all). But only if we have either anything in common or he is weird in a good way 😂 (nerd for things like MARVEL, Doctor Who, books and other stuff).

I hate "normal". I hate small talks - deep/er convos draw my attentions best. A relaxed personality who doesn't judge too easily is fantastic.

• I find white men boring because they are not adventurous, they stay in their comfort zone, they are arrogant, they expect exeryone to like them, they are not creative when it comes to dating they only want to try things they like, they are creepy, and don't really have a personality

• Predictable
      Only interested in themselves

• doesn't have any interests or passions
    doesn't like anything specific
    doesn't like to talk about topics that he/I finds interesting
    talks about how bored he is all the time
    doesn't contribute to conversations with me
    isn't engaged in listening and sharing information in conversation
    refuses to ever do, try, or consider anything different than his set routine