Is it easier or harder for people to find a date in their 30s?

I'll be 30 in 2 years so I'm wondering. Most of this happens to people in their 20s and teens and by 30s, many usually end up finding someone. I've never dated or kissed, never had a girlfriend, or hooked up but not really fussed about it anymore like I did during my teens and in my early to mid 20s but it is still bit of a concern. Because it seems like every month, there is someone I know who is getting married. So many friends of mine have gotten married or are about to get married. Some even have kids and me being almost 28, I feel like I still haven't grown up due to zero experience with the opposite sex. 10 years ago and even 5 years back, I used to be very desperate for girls and lack of attention from them killed me. Now I'm not desperate because I feel like I can live without sex and whatever but seeing how so many people I know are settled or getting married, I feel like I'm just weird or not normal. Like what am I doing with my life. So yeah, I know this is long but this is why I'm wondering if it's easier or harder to find a date in your 30s.
Updates:
I completely forgot that I asked a similar question couple of months back
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1509263-is-it-easier-or-harder-for-a-man-to-get-a-date-in-his-30-s-as
Anyways you don't have to answer since it's repetitive but I'm still wondering

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 26

• Man you're screwed I'm not even kidding.

0|0
    0|1
  • i'll be single forever and it's ok. there is more to life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be thirty in a few months.

And no, it doesn't get harder. The women just get comparatively... younger, lol.

Seriously, go out and just make it a priority to talk to women. If you fancy a girl, talk to her. And don't limit yourself to bars--that WILL make dating harder. Grocery stores, coffee shops, laundromats, walking down the street. If you see a girl you want to talk to, talk to her.

Don't limit yourself to women your age. Date younger too. Everyone keeps saying "they're all paired off." Yeah--most of the women YOUR age are, lol, but not the younger ones. You're still young enough to pull girls at any age in their 20s.

Although keep an eye out for the 30+ women. Some of them are real gems, but there are relatively more landmines in that age group. Can't go wrong dating a little younger than yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • no some have to wait a little longer for that someone special. Don't rush it enjoy your life and it will happen when its meant to. Lots of attractive single women in their 30's.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't find a partner in your college years, or soon after, your probably never going to find a partner.

0|1
    0|2
  • You have to be active and cultivate a group of friends and acquaintances or have work that introduces you to lots of women. Take up hobbies women like, dance or scuba, something like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes