Welp, it's time to admit to myself I don't exactly have the confidence I'd like when it comes to dating, for a number of reasons. So the question is, based on my personality, would you date me? I would say I fall under the catagory of about average looks.
- I enjoy being spontaneous, making people laugh, and looking at the bright side of things.
- I'm the type of guy to bring you soup to your house if you are sick. Even in the rain (and this says a lot since I don't have a car). I'll talk to you at anytime of the night if you need it, just call me. When it comes to your well being, it is my job as a boyfriend to make you happier.
- This being said, I don't take kindly to being walked on, and have at times been overly defensive.
- I'm passionate to things I love, but can sometimes find it hard for my passion to break through my anxiety.
- I enjoy being submissive, but I hide this until I feel comfortable stating it. I also enjoy romantic sex. I feed off my partner's pleasure. If they are enjoying themselves, then I will be too. I don't enjoy being dominant but if my partner likes it, then I occasionally will.
- Struggling with my anxiety issues has been a large achievement of mine. I at plenty of times in my life wanted to commit suicide, almost convincing myself it's the only option left. Being a brighter, more cheerful, ready to make something of my life is an accomplishment to me.
- This being said, I'm still really just beggining my journey. I have no car, I must bike around (as mentioned before). I have no degree, my life after high school got very turned upside down with a lot of family issues and such.
- I feel I lack achievements in life. I do however have a desire to go at them.
I'm posting this to see what people think of me, whether my downs are as bad as I feel they are, and whether my strengths can balance them out. Thanks for your tim
Most Helpful Girl
Well, I have a car, a career, but not currently working, I feel down for that, I wish I had a job right now, been looking everywhere, hopefully I get one soon, material things in life or your career does not define you. There's some one out there for you that will love you for who you are, we all struggle in life, keep your head up at all times.0
Most Helpful Guy
I would :D0