I am not good enough?

He said Do i really want to get to know you better based on your stupid behaviour and attitude towards life?'' As if he is mister perfect himself. That made me so angry. He is the one sleeping around with women while im still a virgin at 23 and he rather prefers those women over me

33

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not wrong anywhere, you don't have to feel guilty. It's the guy's fault, hopefully you will meet a true man someday.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a virgin doesn't make you better than them. If he doesn't want to get to know you then he doesn't that's his problem, it shouldn't make you angry. You only have to be good enough for yourself. What does he mean by stupid behaviour and attitude towards life?