Does a hot girl that dates and ugly man really feel attracted to him?

We've all seen this guy, average looking (sometimes even ugly) is walking aroudn holding the hand of this total babe who could be dating like model guys with her looks. I know he might be manly, confident and whatever other attractive trait women weirdly like. He is just brotal looking. Do these women actually feel attraction for this men or is it an insecurity "I dont want a hot guy cause He will cheat on me so I get this guy that cnat get any chicks" thing?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because others think he's ugly doesn't mean she thinks the same.
    My close friend gets so pissed (obviously) when people call her boyfriend ugly and ask what she's doing with him. To her, he's very attractive and sexy.

• yeah that would be the case for an average guy but what iuf a guy is REPULSIVE and still has a hot gf?

Most Helpful Guy