I'm not talking about lots of exspensive dinner/movies dating. Actually getting to know the person, picnics in the park, geeking out about the same show, going on an adventure, making eachother laugh, hanging out with mutual friends, throwing snowballs at each other, talking about life issues, inspiring eachother.
- No, I would feel awkward for dating her
- I'm not really experienced either
- I would only wait for so long..
- I'm not a relationship person
- I would because I'm a hopeless romantic
- You have too high of expectations for dating
Most Helpful Guy
Hook up culture is very prominent in college but it will also depend on where you go. For me personally though is I rather start dating pretty quickly because if I actually become friends with them like regular friends then I really don't want anything to become of that because that will just make it so much worse if we date and it doesn't work out. I like to at least ask them out and start actually dating fairly quickly after meeting them for the first time.