Guys, do you like to chase, or be chased?

When it comes to flirting, dating, and relationships, do you prefer to make the moves, or for the girl to be more assertive?

For example, if you were talking to a girl, would you like it if she was really enthusiastic and into it, or would you like it better if she played a little hard to get? Do you prefer to ask her on a date, or have her ask you?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer to be as certain as possible before I take any action that could end me up in jail or on the sex offender registry list.

So, "adding" uncertainty or simply "not making an effort (as a woman) to remove uncertainty" definitely is something that's counter-productive to a man moving forward.

So, if I'm dating a girl, and she's doing nothing to remove that uncertainty about her sexual interest in me, I'm going to leave.

She either wants to have sex, or she doesn't. She's either interested in me, or she's not. Yes or no. True or false.

So, if she's "NOT" showing me that she "IS" ... then she's "NOT" interested in having sex, and she's "NOT" interested in me... very simple.

Maybe that's not 100% true 100% of the times, if we were able to hook her up to a polygraph test and take 3 years to look into her mind with a psychotherapist. But we must all make concessions to the shortness of life, and when in doubt with your criminal legal status and how your actions will "seriously" affect the rest of your life (e. g., your liberty, personal freedom, criminal reputation, etc.), better to avoid such easily avoidable and unnecessary risks.

It's much easier for me (as a guy) to just leave that situation with a girl that's giving me unclear and uncertain signals... and move on to a girl that is giving me clear-as-day, obvious, and certain signals that she's both interested in me sexually, and interested in having sex with me... rather than "take a chance" and hope that my "guess" is correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU

Additionally, unless the guy is egotistical (and, even if the guy is egotistical), it's always nice to feel like the "sexual" desire is "mutual" and like the other person "wants" you "sexually."

In our society, it's pretty much openly known and common knowledge that men are sexual people, and interested in women sexually. It's also common knowledge that women are interested in long-term relationships and want marriage.

So, it's not a coincidence that the social "custom" has developed where men "propose" and ask the woman to marry him (thereby indicating his interest in marrying her, and presupposing that she will "likely" say yes).

It therefore follows, that the person who is usually the one holding up the "stop signs" and "red lights" to sex, is the person who is in the best position to communicate and signal to the other participant that she wants traffic to continue moving forward.