Do most guys flirt with other girls online when the are in a relationship?

Anonymous
I just did a lot of digging on my boyfriend because i was getting a bit suspicious and i found a lot on him. He has online dating profiles and talks to other girls. I confronted him but he said it means nothig to him and he would never physically cheat on me.. and he has a problem bc he likes the attention. I said am i not enough for you? He said im more than enough, its just a "different" kind of attention he needs from other women and wants to know he's atteactive and desirable to them. He said im always number one to him and at the end of the day, he will choose me over everyone... but i dont do that to him.. i dont talk to other guys giving out my number and introducing myself to get to know each other. Is this acceptable behavior? He said he will never do it again, but i dont believe him.
Leave him now!
As long as its not physical cheating, its fine
GirlGuy
4
1