- kind, ability to empathize with others
- don't have to be funny but I need to hear a laugh every once in a while
- Not negative most of the time and makes me happy in his company (not putting me down)
- financially independent. So not living off of anyone else at the moment with enough in savings for 3-6 months.
- gives physical affection
- able to establish and maintain an emotionally intimate relationship.
- taller than me by a few inches (I'm 5'4)
- good dental hygiene
I'm in awesome shape, slightly above average attractiveness solid 7, high paying job, smart, money in savings, goofy funny and caring. Not looking for pretty boys a little extra is fine. My cons- I travel for work often but rarely on weekends, I'm very strong willed and motivated so it is hard to speak up to me but if someone tells me they don't want to do something Then we do something else. My weeks are planned out in advance.
What does your list look like and what do you think?
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I think everyone deserves to be picky. If you have a lot to offer. Or think you are someone worth what you are asking for don't ever settle. It might take a while to find someone that will fit your list but when you meet that person it'll be worth it.. And you'll be happy that you didn't settle..