Why are there so many bitter young males who complain about being lonely?

It seems the most vile young guys in their teens/20's complain on GAG about being single/lonely. It's like rejection turns them into a crazy person. Has anyone else seen this?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I do agree this is the typical trend. Not solely on GAG but this is the way it seems in general.

With this being said, I also see many snobby women on here in the same age group (let's say 18-29) and they seem to complain about men not being good enough for them.

So while young men may have an anger problem, young women have an entitlement problem.

• Women do seem to have been more polite and considerate in the past. Perhaps Asker doesn't know how common rather rude and illogical rejections are these days.

• @evenlift Another thing to consider is how superficial women in our generation are. Unless a guy has money, a nice car, or some high social status, these same women will ignore you. I've also notices due to advancements in electronic technology, meeting people in person is becoming obsolete.

I don't have these issues with women 30 and over. It goes to show how it's OUR generation which is unfriendly and catty.

What Girls Said 4

• Hahhah, tell me about it... xD

• yeah.. of course.. all the time..

• It's the internet. If we weren't all lonely and weird, we'd be out doing stuff with people in the real world.

• Yes it's very common, there are lots of pathetic, whiney little "men" everywhere.

• Perhaps that's just the kind of men that you are attracting!

• Oh look, I found another one!
      Sorry I don't care to interact with them in real life, I just come across them on sides like this one. @evenlift

What Guys Said 5

• This is true of both sexes, but few women get rejected to the extent that most men do; so, of course, they are not going to go crazy!

Women complain if the right guys don't approach. Men don't complain even if no girls approach them. They typically complain only if they have approached many times and been rejected all the time. I shudder to think what the typical woman would do if she were in that situation.

• Yes. They feel like the world owes them love and sex. And feel like if they're rejected they're being "wronged".

If you think about it, it's the concept behind every major villain. Most of them feel like the world needs to pay for what someone did to them.

• I actually feel like guys who are popular among girls (usually rich guys) are the ones who feel like the world owes them something. Those are the ones if they ARE rejected, act like it's the end of the world and go berzerk.

• I can tell you that none of the guys that complain are bad boys or are super hot.

• Well getting rejected by 75 women a row is driving me mad mentally. Other than that I am sane. My ego has gone to crap. When I say 75 women I actually counted and mad a list of names. I am kinda depressed from it also. They were all women I knew also.

• I feel you but you have to learn how to control yourself.

I turn 25 next week and I've still never had a girlfriend. I've been rejected by at least 110 girls by now (I think that's what I added it up to.) Trust me, I used to rage about this back in high school, but I learned to control it.

The thing is, don't THINK about it.

• I'll take it a step further, why do insecure, angry, sex starved, people come on here and complain? Why are you on here?