Girls, is confidence really that attractive?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• It's attractive, to a limit.
    I like people who are happy with who they are, and aren't affected very much by put-downs. They are strong-willed.
    But its definitely a fine line.
    I can't handle someone who will turn everything into a compliment for him/herself. Being arrogant and cocky is not a turn on.
    So you can have confidence, it is a good trait, of course. Makes you seem more approachable.
    But... dont overdo it. Our world is made of dine lines, and overstepping them screws you over.

Im not implying I don't fancy shy people. In fact I prefer them. Since I am one myself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE