Wow be dead honest?

Long story short.

One night i caught my girlfriend cheating on me. I was stupid close to her family/little bro. That same week we broke up i was supposed to buy the little brother some limited edition nike shoes for his upcoming birthday. Instead of proceeding with my promise i went ghost ignored all of them for sometime. We will still keep in touch via instagram but today a year later i still feel bad over what i did with the little brother. He was so excited to get his shoes that he'd talk about it online with his friends.

What to do now? keep in mind it's been a year but we still talk here and there. The kid legit cares about me/good kid and that's what hurts me.

1. Should i randomly pop up to his house with the shoes now

or

2. Wait till Christmas and throw in a shirt with the shoes that way it won't look bad

or

3. forget about it move on

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Option number 1 is probably the best. Why? You're letting him know you still care and feel sorry for not getting him his gift after all he did no wrong☺.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's a good kid and you care about the kid the best thing to do is just give him the shoes, explain why you didn't give them when promised (ie nothing he did) and be on your merry way. Keep your word, there is always value in that.