What I would approve of, generally:
4) They like to joke around
5) They are my race (white) or any other race
6) They form their own opinions
7) They are physically/emotionally affectionate
8 ) They try to see the brighter side of things
9) They wouldn't mind telling me off if it was necessary
What I specifically would not approve of:
1) They are morbidly obese. People here assume I am overweight, yet I have been working out for over 10 years now. I take care of my body in many ways.
2) They are generally angry about things, and use different philosophies to take that anger out on others.
3) They are overly promiscuous.
That's about it, honestly. I'd like to tell myself my standards are not too high, but I'm sure some people would disagree.
- Yes, you have very high standards and you are wrong to think that wayVote A
- No, your standards are not high and you are fine to think like thatVote B
Most Helpful Girl
Nope. They are not irrational.
Obviously there's no point in me asking who you are on this site, but why would people assume you're obese if you say you work out and are fit?
That part sounded weird.
All the standards - sounds normal and fair - as long as none of them are hypocritical that is.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE