Are most people on this site desperate?

• Yes
  • No
desperate for a girl or guy to like them

913

Most Helpful Girl

• Desperate for answers... And knowing if their dick is big enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not exactly natural to need to ask so many questions about these sorts of things. Sex is supposed to be the most natural thing in the world, but these days aa shitload of people seem to need help getting to sex.

So yes, I think having to use this site for trying to get a girlfriend or have sex means you're at a point of desperation. I think I'm pretty fucking desperate. I'm just so god damn curious to see what sex is like.

• Dude I lost mine at 18. Its kinda funny because the less you care what girls think about you the more they usually like you and want to be with you. As long as you get out and get to know people I'm sure it will happen for you fairly soon.

• I plan to tell that to my crush next time we hang out. At least, I'll tell her I really like her and I have for a while. But I don't know the next time we'll both be able to hang out.

• Best of luck man !!!