Girls, I have a question about a girl I danced with at a dance?

So at a school dance this girl asked to me to dance with her and I said yeah so she started grinding on me and then we made out and she gave me her number and so I texted her but when I asked if it was her through text the person told me I had the wrong number. Do you think she gave me the wrong number on purpose or on accident because she looked really in to me that night?

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She probably gave you the wrong number. You won't just forget your "own" phone number like that especially if she was "really" interested in you. I think she simply just wanted to have a good time and that was all, but you seem like a nice guy though. I know you can find another sweet girl☺!

• Thanks, i talked to a friend about it and he has her number and he told me she put a 6 instead of a nine so she messed up on one number so could it have been an accident right?

• Show All
    • Thanks for your help.

• You welcome and anytime😉☺!

• Could be either of what you said. Maybe just ask her when you see her again. If she sounds uninterested then she probably gave you a wrong number on purpose or she was just interested in gettig close with you at the dance.