Where Do You Meet the Men/Women You'd Like to Fancy?

Some people will only meet a person face-to-face, others like to be hooked up via friends/relatives, while others are masters at Tinder and Okcupid. How do you meet the people you fancy?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• When I go out with my friends I try to see if I can find anyone I fancy but I don't go out much so because of that I have joined the Tinder thing and so far it has been working out great for me and I have been meeting new guys. Nothing major has happened yet but I have been meeting more guys which is a good thing.

• You and I are at the exact same point in life lol

• @Asker

Awesome! At least we're not alone. There are plenty of people out there struggling to find people and chances to meet others.