List the benefits of dating you?

Benefits of dating me:

1. You'll be dating me...

I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

2124

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. I'd be your number one fan. If you accomplish something, even if it's a huge shit, I'll be there to cheer you on.
    2. I'm easy going and let you do whatever you want.
    3. I'd support you in everything.
    4. You'd get so much sex, you'd have to refuse due to exhaustion.
    5. You'd be one of the many who've wanted to marry me. :D (you'd find the one basically)
    6. You'll get a lot of cuddles.
    7. I'd be your personal beautician, I pick spots and do your eyebrows. Free of charge.
    8. Your family will love me.
    9. I won't be clingy, it takes me a while to respond to texts anyway.
    10. I won't ring or text you loads when you're out with your friends.
    11. Clubbing with me is hella fun.

There's loads more but I don't want to dumbfound you with my awesomeness.

• Refuse sex due to exhaustion? I don't knowww... I have a pretty cardiovascular system.

• My ex was very physically fit but still struggled to go more than two times a day.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a very chill semi quiet guy but since I'd be comfortable with you I'd be more open. I'm cool with cuddling. I won't pressure you into doing things you don't want to do. I have a strong sense of loyalty, but I won't get all possessive from you and your regular guy friends. Hmm, I also do a lot of music and art stuff and could write songs for you and draw/paint pictures of cute puppies for you. Or I could draw a portrait of you. Lol I don't know what else.πŸ˜…