Losing my patience - time for an ultimatum and telling him we should remain friends?

PrincessInTraining
A close friend kissed me a few weeks back and having discussed it since we both agreed it was a good thing.

However, despite suggesting that he's interested in being more than friends, nothing has happened. I've made suggestions for things we can do but he is being elusive. Thought it was because he is busy with work but I don't think he wants to make time for me and friends who have seen his texts agree.

Now, I'm not suggesting that I think one kiss means that we should be in a serious relationship straight off but this is not the first time the guy has proven elusive - catch up drinks etc.

So I'm thinking about drafting an email showing my hand and then leave it up to him. I might lose a friend but surely its better than me slowing going cuckoo.
Ultimatum
Wait a little longer
GirlGuy
+1 y
So to add a little more -

This guy knows how I feel because I've told him exactly how I feel. I've also invited around to mine, offered to meet him for a drink after work for weeks now. He response is that we will work something out. And that's my issue... When are we going to work something out? Are pigs gonna fly first?
3
5