Corset or baby doll for birthday night?

We are going on a birthday trip for my boyfriend and I'm getting something special for that night. Which do you prefer corset or baby doll
I don't know if it matters but I'm 120 pounds small waist and size 36 DD boobs so I don't know which would look better I know I know he will just tear it off but I have some surprises before he can do so ;)

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I love baby dolls. No into corsets because they are stiff and tight and sometimes hard to put on and hard to take off, buzz kill. I like satin, or microfiber, spandex type of materials with matching panties.

• Thanks for the opinion.
      The corset is silk but the other isn't. I will think about it

• Baby dolls are nice in that if you are on top he can just pull the top down to play with your boobs, again, the corset is generally too stiff for any of that.

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, he probably won't even care. get whatever you feel more comfortable and sexy in :) he'll like it no matter what you get.

• Thanks! Hope so 😁 I spent a month in lap dance classes so he better 😂😂