I have been dating a guy for just over a month, we just started sleeping together. I really like him a lot, now I am afraid of being hurt. Do I tell?

I don't want to ruin a good thing with fear from the past. How do I overcome this and not be overcome by this fear of getting hurt. He is a really good guy.

• Tell him I feel afraid of getting hurt.
  • Don't tell him I am afraid of getting hurt?
Select a gender to cast your vote:

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Then your not ready obviously. Take it slow, but if you are afraid of getting hurt then why even date a guy period? The time of healing is not for dating but to focus on moving on and bettering yourself. But thats none of my business.

Most Helpful Girl

• Say it in a calm and logical way. Don't come a rooms as a scary cat. Be mature about it

What Guys Said 2

• i would say don't tell him.. i have logic and reason behind it but hate typing..

• Honesty makes things way easier :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!