Most Helpful Guy
1. It's an individual situation thing
2. Can't generalize or create a thumb rule for these things
3. I fell for this girl I love the moment she said 'I love you' to me on the first date and have been in love with her ever since even though we aren't together
4. Chemistry is something that happens in an instant w/o prior thought
5. Doesn't mean that it will necessarily fade
6. Guys who are persistent can well be those who are chasers which is again common in men. Once they have acquired their target their interest wanes. This is a flip side for those girls who love to tease and keep them hanging to create more urge for the guy. If he turns out to be a chaser then he won't even realize that he's just fulfilling his natural urge of hunting. In which case can't blame him alone for losing interest. Ofcourse there are girls that way too :)
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
not necessarily; it depends on the guy.
when i met my boyfriend, it was love at first sight. our date was magical, and he confessed at the end of the night that "i've never had to hold back those words on a first date before, and you know the ones i mean".
i don't fall easily, but i could tell that he was being sincere. some days later, he did say them... though i told him that i'd just stick to feeling them, since i wasn't comfortable saying them (it had been 2 years since i'd uttered those words, and even longer since i'd meant them). but he was okay with it and said that i didn't have to say it back if i didn't want to.
about a week later, he had offered to pick me up from work. so i called him up, and he agreed to come and get me~ when he said "i love you" at the end of the call, i replied with "i love you too, babe".
(a nearby friend was like, hey von, did you just? and i was like... well, yeah, i guess i did. and the rest, as they say, is history.) <3
every guy is different, though i can usually tell a well-intentioned guy like mine from a creepy weirdo. if he's controlling, or smothers you, then run as far away as you can.