What is your deal breaker?

So.. what's that one thing that will make you refuse to date someone, even if they look good.

What is it that makes you change your mind entirely about wanting to be with them?
Or say- What are your deal breakers*

Mine is-
If the guy smokes.
If the guy have no ambition.
If he is rude to others, (can't stand people who talks rudely to waiters).
If Isn't hygienic.
If he doesn't like children.
Lies often. And few other things, lol.

2854

Most Helpful Guy

• *cracks fingers* Okay folks, I'm going to upset/offend a lot of you.
    Deal breaker for Ex, even if she's beautiful :-
    Ignorant, Conceited, Bigot, Psycho, Bad-tempered, Callous, Beastly, Bossy, Deceptive, Pretentious, Arrogant, Aloof, Bone-idle, Zany, Wicked, Vengeful, Hypocritical, Irresponsible, Cantankerous, Unimaginative, Mundane, Superstitious, Suspicious, Impolite, Clinging, Compulsive, Stubborn, Impulsive, Cynical, Repugnant, Possessive, Obnoxious, Murderous, Materialistic, Gullible, Dogmatic, Coward, Nasty, Criminal, Thief, Kidnapper, Drug-Addict, Drug-Dealer, Slut, Obese, Smelly, Dirty, Unhealthy, Pedophile, Cheater, Child-hater, Misogamist, Hates my parents/games/career/hairstyle/dogs/favorite music or anime and Abusive.

You might think that I wrote every bad characteristic of humans but that's not the case. There are some bad qualities which I'll forgive :-
    ☻Lies - Sometimes, lies are very necessary. They can save relationships, careers and even lives. I don't want my girl to be a liar. I want her to be honest but not too-honest. If a person is too-honest, he/she is jeopardizing ones career. She can lie to me to grab some money which she deserves, for our child, my own health, mental stability etc. Hope you got my sense (Note: I mentioned deception in bad qualities)
    ☻Self-Pitying / Fragile / Submissive / Meek - Sometimes, girls tend to be so soft and over sensitive. But what I am here for :) I'll give her support.
    ☻Listens too much of heart - Personally, I don't like such people. I'm very logical. For me, heart just pumps blood, nothing else. In that case, I need someone who can fill that void in my life.
    ☻Poor - Some guys don't like such girls but I'm rich enough to make her a queen.
    ☻Unemployed - If she doesn't have such characteristics which I mentioned in the first para, she can find job anywhere, anytime, anyplace.

I have so much to say but I think I am going way too overboard and my fingers are burning :D

• Omg, that's a pretty big list, lol. Thank you for answering :)

• You know what, as long as the girl is nice and does not have any ill-intentions, I'd pardon any misbehaviour and ditch any prerequisite because... you know... love is blind 🙈

• True!! Haha :)

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, my deal breakers are:

Makes it about sex almost immediately
    Is too shy/lazy – expects me to do all of the work and initiate EVERYTHING
    Is closed minded and rude
    Self-centered and selfish, expects everything to be handed to him/never sees his flaws
    Petty, complains a lot, takes no responsibility for anything and blames his problems on everyone else