Would you date someone that smoke weed?

I find out that the guy that I am dating do it 4 times a week.
And why?

2826

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao i would. I mean i smoke weed lol but it depends how they handle them selves. Other than that i would. It dont make them any different lol if anything it makes me a better person. I concentrated in getting graduating and keeping me grades good with weed, im nicer when im high lol i got a good job and work is easier for me when i smoke. I dont seem to stress or get headaches , its been my solution growing up so i prefer someone who smokes because we'd bond better lol