Guys would you continue dating a girl if you were moving away?

Like if you dated her for two months then moved really far away would you dump her or try to date her?

414

Most Helpful Guy

• If it would take a long time (read years) to see each other again:
    I would explain the situation and let the other know that if they find someone worth going for, to don't retract because of me.
    And that there will always be a special place in my heart for that person if we ever meet again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two months, break up. Not really a strong enough bond to withstand the trials of a long distance relationship.