My boyfriend met a new girl in his class, they started chatting on Facebook. he didn't tell me about that. I am worried, Should I be worried?

Anonymous
Last week i saw them walking out of class together and when he saw me he somewhat introduced me, i didn't get her name but before i walked up to him he was like "this is her" she awkwardly said hi to me. I thought aww he is telling her that he is taken and in a relationship with me. I felt he only did that because either she started hitting on him or he got the feeling she was interested in him. I didn't think much about it at first. But this week I saw them chatting over facebook.. They just became friends on there, i don't know who added who first. usually im fine with him texting some girls because they were already good friends before we started dating. And usually if a girl tries to hit him up he tells me about it and that he makes sure they know that we are dating. But he didn't even tell me they were chatting, so im just assuming he doesn't want me to know or else he wouldve told me. They were chatting on facebook during school, and yet he didn't even respond to my text during that time. I didn't get to see what exactly they were talking about but i just am worried. I always get paranoid or worried but then it goes away because he always tells me if a girl tries hitting him up, so why didn't he? im totally fine with him texting girls, but not like for the conversation especially if its a new girl he just met... I talk to guys too, but they are just friends, like i would never even consider being with them, and the thing is all the guys i talk to are old friends not new guys i just met and start texting... i wouldn't do that.
should i be worried
or not worried
GirlGuy
2
4