Can an ugly guy like me still attract girls?

I have a good personality, but I always seem to get rejected by girls. I also noticed that i'm not good looking so that has been causing all those girls to reject me. Can I still attract them eve if i'm ugly?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• you are not ugly.. and you can make a girl go crazy with your personality.. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you can but not if you keep insulting yourself saying that you are ugly. perceptions of looks vary among people, and people like different things, but insecurity and self doubt are not attractive to anyone (except predators XD)