Would you rather watch the sunset or star gaze with your date?

If you had to either go watch the sunset or star gaze with your date which one would you chose?

1) Watch the sunset

2) Star gazing

• 1) Watch the sunset
  • 2) Star gazing

1016

Most Helpful Guy

• In the city you can't star gaze 😔
    So I choose sunset!!!
    I would make sure to have a picnic too and we can lay on the picnic blanket eat cheese and drink wine and wait for the night to come 😍😚

Most Helpful Girl

• i think i'd rather stargaze, but the sunset would be wonderful too.
    i often stargaze and it's one of my favorite things to do. we both are really into the stars, astronomy, and the universe and it's a lot of fun to have deep conversations while looking up and self reflect.

• thanks for MHO :)

• Are you country dwellers, no city lights?

• i used to live in the city, and he lives in the city right now. i live in a smaller city with much less pollution so i'm able to see the stars at night. either that or when we go on adventures/camping and stuff like that.