So usually early on in dating most concede that guys have it tougher but I'm wondering for those of you girls, do you usually get approached by the type of guy that meshes well with you emotionally? Or are the ones that you actually do like don't usually approach you?
- Yes, I'm approached frequently by guys that I really likeVote A
- Sometimes I get approached by ones I like but also I get approached by those I don't.Vote B
- I only get approached by guys that I don't get along with very well.Vote C
- I never get approached...Vote D
- OtherVote E
- I like bananas but hate banana flavored anything!Vote F
Guys can not vote on this poll
Most Helpful Girl
I'm in a relationship now, but I rarely got approached when I was single. I can only think of a few instances off the top of my head in the past year, and I wasn't really into any of them, physically or emotionally. I'm shy and introverted, so I don't meet people very easily, especially ones I really connect with.
Also not to get off-topic, but I've always preferred being approached in a friendly, genuine way that relates to the situation over being given compliments.0