Would you find it creepy or flattering if a customer you met on the job messaged you on Facebook and asked to hang out?

I recently went to the doctor and got a test done. The guy who ran the test on me was really friendly and cute. I found him on Facebook (by searching his name, no feel digging done) and want to message him. Would that creepy/weird/forward?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you do it with some explicit awareness of how awkward and unwelcome it might seem to the recipient, then there shouldn't be a problem. Remember your Carly Rae Jepsen: "I just met you, and this is crazy." You have to say something like that if you're going to hand a guy your number (for example), otherwise he might wonder if you do it all the time, if you're a player, if you're mentally stable, if you're a stalker, etc.

But personally I would think it was cool if someone took the time to look me up and ask me out.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think so Bc if he didn't give u his Facebook it's kind of intrusive

0|0
    0|0
    • But why? They took time and effort to find you and ask you uout. That's initiative that will mean they arevery determine and head strong individuals.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes you don't have any other options to reach out and communicate with someone. I was in a similar situation where I messaged a girl though Facebook telling her I didn't have another way of contacting her and wanted to ask her out. It's just another channel of communication that most people use and are receptive to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I'd relish in that chance to be honest. But that's because I don't meet a lot of people often so I'd just personally would not miss out on this chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should make a move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how hot she is. XD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!