For example, I'm a laid back guy and, for the most part, I prefer to let a girlfriend make the decisions, unless I completely disagree with something or it is something I am unwilling to do. That way, she's happy and I'm happy because she's happy.
So how much decision making do you want from a man, do you want someone who makes all the decisions, some equally, lets you make most of the decisions or all the decisions?
- I want a man to make all the decisions.Vote A
- I want him to make most of the decisions but consult me.Vote B
- I want us to make decisions together.Vote C
- I want to make most of the decisions with some input from himVote D
- I want to make all of the decisions.Vote E
Guys can not vote on this poll
Most Helpful Girl
Girls, how important is it to you for a man to be assertive?
It is not important at all.
How much do you want a man to make the decisions in a relationship?
E. I want to make all the decisions
This seems like the ideal for me as I can do what I want without compromising or having to deal with his input.
However I don't really care as he can make whatever decisions I will still just do what I want. E just is less of a hassle.0