Any indians on this site that know what dating is like in india?

My real estate business is taking me to india now to invest and I have a degree. Does that make me very desirable in the indian dating scene because I don't know how educated the men are their. What are some dating norms?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Dating is only common in the western part of India, not in the other part of country. If you have a smart personality and you're well educated, you are good to go. Besides, most people finds non -Indians as very interesting

• it is not popular there

What Guys Said 1

• As a British Indian, i can say that i don't think you'll have much luck, the Women there usually only stick with other Indians as that's just the way it's been for a very long time. You'd have better luck if you found a Indian Woman who lives in the west, just like most of us who were born here, we are open to dating outside of our culture or religion.