Why do I attract very attractive woman who happen to be "damaged", "daddy issues", yet it's exciting and stressful?

tenchu11
Before I gained a lot of weight I was still shy and quiet and generally a quiet nice guy. But I attracted a lot of girls with bad history. I lost weight and thought that was behind me but I still felt shy and insecure (family history or sexual/emotional abuse). But I never seemed o attract the cute girl next door. Always the hot girl every alpha douche wants by his side "a trophy".
which is weird because I'm nothing like that it's like we can be in a group and I can tell she's being ostracized by the other girls and we end up talking. Guess I feel bad they get left out because well girls can be mean to each other.
The relationship starts and its passionate amazing especially since they are gorgeous it's well a huge ego boost. Their insecurities has them hanging on my every word compliment and kiss.
but eventually their insecurities and baggage wares on me and I have to call it quits. I hate that I can't or don't attract stable woman but at the same time they unstable ones are much more exciting. Also tend to be gorgeous they just turn into a hot hot mess.
+1 y
Reason I call them daddy issues is because five girls in a row fathers weren't around. Died, commit suicide or girl never knew him.

So I don't understand how woman who are drop dead gorgeous can be so insecure it gets old. From leaning their chin on my shoulder to see who I'm texting. Or being upset because I'm comforting one of their 300lbs female friend (like I would cheat on a blue eyes red head of 120lbs for her). To just yelling at me if they thought I even looked at another girl.
1
3