I lied about being a virgin and I want to be honest with her but afraid, should I tell her?

Anonymous
I've known my long distance girlfriend for at least a year and just recently a few months ago got into a relationship. Initially when we had first met, when the quesiton came up of whether I was a virgin or not, I had lied saying no cuz I didn't really want her thinking any less of me for it and also i guess just social pressure in general, afraid of being made fun of for being one and such. I've also had to lie everytime the topic came up and even had to make up stories of who i lost it with. I feel horrible for doing it and regret it. We've been dating for a while now and I'm finally gonna meet her in a month, the chances are that we're gonna sleep together. Should I tell her now that i lied about being virgin way back then, wait til we meet in person and tell her before anything happens, or not tell her at all?

(btw she's also a virgin) I'm afraid of telling her cuz the #1 thing she hates the most is lying, she's been lied to by many people in her past and such. I dont want to potentially lose something great over a stupid lie i shouldn't have done. help please, i dont want to have this lie between us but i dont want to lose her trust.
1
3