Girls, Girls 18-mid 20's, if a young guy is completely shaved bald is that as much a turn off as a guy who is overweight to you?

Anonymous
I'm 20 and I shave my head from a condition, I'm psle and slender but surprisingly it works well on me given my face etc. So while I was self conscious when I first shaved I grew used to it and don't mind much as long as I could still get an attractive looking girl, but recently a friend considered baldness to be as big an issue as a guy being overweight by a decent amount which baffled me, I get hair is probably the preference but figured it wouldn't be a dealbreaker or turn off if the guy doesn't look bad with it. So girls please be honest I fully admit looks matter fully to me, yes personality is needed but physicality is just as much, I'm honest with you now be honest with me, is a guy having no hair at 20 really as bad as a guy being fat in terms of physical attractiveness? Brutal honesty people
For People over 28 (results)
No baldness (shaved) is not as bad as a guy being heavyset
They are equally unattractive to me
Vote C
To me having no hair is more a turnoff than a person being fat
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
Wow gorls and you say guys care about every little hair being perfect, I figured at least since I stay slender I'd be fine but I still have high standards either way, I can understand not being attraxted to fat people as Id never date one either-shows lazyness etc ;(apologies to those with conditions still couldn't date fat) just surprised something as little as hair gets in the way
+1 y
Well, girls can't really blame guys for fat shaming with the hate baldibg seems to get, and no treadmill fixes this
+1 y
This still disgusts me a shaved head is considered as bad as a gut even though it in no way reflects ones health or physicality
+1 y
I really don't get why hair is so valued enough that a guy is considered as unattractive solely for not having it
5