He said he dont date girls my age?

Met up for the second time today. Chatted a lot. Went for a meal. Long story short he told me he normally would go for girls as young as i am (im 9 years younger than he is) but he's willing to try this. And he also told me that when we talk it feels like home cause i can take his jokes (hes a foreigner and people here doesn't really get his jokes or they think its mean).

Is this a good sign?

• Good sign
  • Bad sign
  • Other (explain)
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Good sign, he's making an exception for you, I can't see why it would be bad.

• I don't know i just want some proof that im not the only one who thinks its a good sign

• I'm sure you're not ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider it a good sign. But how can you be certain that he isn't lying to you in order to make you a good impression?

• Thats exactly why im asking this question. Bun anyways i dont think he would do that, he lives 3 doors down from me.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1