GUYS: do you ever feel desperate, creepy, or like a weirdo when approaching women/girls?

I've noticed a lot of females on here claim they don't approach guys because it would make them feel those ways. I'm curious if any guys feel the same when they do. or if you avoid making a move on women altogether for the same reason?
  • I feel desperate sometimes
  • I feel creepy sometimes
  • I always feel desperate
    Vote C
  • I always feel creepy
    Vote D
  • I feel just fine, no issues
    Vote E
  • I never approach because I fear being creepy
    Vote F
  • other (explain below)
    Vote G

332

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont aproach people as often but when I do I dont feel creepy at all I feel good meeting new people. if they dont feel like talking Ill talk to someone else even if they think Im weird or a creep.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE