Is it "wrong" that I'm talking/ going on dates with multiple men at once?

I'm 21.. I recently lost like 15 pounds and grew out of puberty and got really attractive. (Just stating it... I'm not in love with myself or anything).. And I just have guys after me a lot. I created a tinder (idk why.. ?) but I did. And I have gotten like 30 matches in the last 2 days since I have gotten it. And I'm talking with 15 guys on there that live around me and are super cute and legit. Some we've talked quite a bit and we get along very well (over messaging anyways). Then at my college I met a couple other guys. I have 3 dates back to back scheduled right now for the next 3 days... Is this wrong?

Updates:
Thanks everyone! I don't feel guilty anymore

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Variety is the spice of life ! Just chose your one enemy in the end !

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• That's totally amazing your feeling so good about yourself And dating multiples.
    You have to date with a open mind. Don't be settling with any one person. Explore your options. Have fun. If it leads to serious great if not? Have fun

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you have to think this from the guys perspective, would they still date you if they knew you are dating other guys? If not then better not date them, the check is simple, just tell them and see how they react.

0|1
    0|0
  • No need to feel guilty, playing the field is what a single gal is supposed to do! :)

1|0
    0|1
  • I got an Okama Gamesphere because of it!
    www.southparkstudios.co.uk/.../trash-can-gold

0|0
    0|0
  • Not wrong for a few dates, since you're just meeting strangers at that point. If you continue to see a person on a regular basis after a few dates, then it starts becoming an issue. You should know by then whether you're interested in trying to get closer to him and start investing some time and energy into getting to know him better, rather than playing the field.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• It's not wrong if you aren't committed, but once you start seeing any of these guys more than two or three times, you have to either drop the others or be honest that you're playing the field.

0|1
    0|0
  • hell no! I'm not even mad, just impressed. (just don't sleep with all of them unless you're ready for shit to get really complicated)

https://cleverlemon.me/

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, just don't become a serial dater, and don't lead anyone on or set up false hopes. You're not exclusive you're allowed to dat whomever. You don't need to go out all the time, but figure out what you want? Casual dating? wanting something more?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all if you think about speed dating it's basically allocated time slots with different people. Dating is basically getting to know a person and if there is a possibility it could lead on to more. Dating isn't a commitment unless you really like a person and choose to go on multiple date with them, until then have fun by meeting new people and maybe you will find what you're looking for

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a difference between dating and going steady, which a lot of people confuse. If you are dating you aren't entitled to just spending time and getting to know one person. You date multiples to figure out who you want to be with, that's why going steady is such a happy moment in a relationship for the person you choose.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes