Is it "wrong" that I'm talking/ going on dates with multiple men at once?

I'm 21.. I recently lost like 15 pounds and grew out of puberty and got really attractive. (Just stating it... I'm not in love with myself or anything).. And I just have guys after me a lot. I created a tinder (idk why.. ?) but I did. And I have gotten like 30 matches in the last 2 days since I have gotten it. And I'm talking with 15 guys on there that live around me and are super cute and legit. Some we've talked quite a bit and we get along very well (over messaging anyways). Then at my college I met a couple other guys. I have 3 dates back to back scheduled right now for the next 3 days... Is this wrong?

Thanks everyone! I don't feel guilty anymore

2015

Most Helpful Guy

• Variety is the spice of life ! Just chose your one enemy in the end !

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE