I'm not looking for a boyfriend but when I use to the answer would always be go be more sociable and go our more.
Well that's funny because I use to go out with friends and I still do but now I go to church and no one has asked me out during the times when I would go to a night club or when I was at a party or at the mall.
Most Helpful Guy
Because the answer is a lot more complex than "go out more".
The actual answer is
1) Go out to places with single guys,
2) Look reasonably attractive,
3) Look like you want someone to approach you,
4) Strike up conversations with guys
5) Flirt with them,
6) If they don't ask for you number ask for theirs,
7) Text or call them,
8) Go on dates and keep the interest level high,
9) Become exclusive.
It takes a lot more than just "go out more".0
Most Helpful Girl
Because being attractive but not personable at all will make you nice to look at, but not good for much more than that. Being in a relationship is when two people enjoy spending a lot of time together, have good chemistry, etc..
Just sitting there & looking pretty will only suffice if you want to find a friends with benefits at most.0
- Show AllShow Less