Guys! Please explain, need clarification?

so i am pregnant with my exes baby, he said he doesn't want me, says he is casually dating someone, so I've just gone about my life, tonight he text me saying please dont disappear from me. like wtf?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Scumbag... So he's gonna be there for you and the baby when it's convenient for him?
    Be sure to get him paying child support.
    You're a strong woman for what you're about to do...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He obviously wants you around only when it is convenient for him. He sounds like an asshole to me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • so marrying her will solve the problem or what? she should not have sex with him from the first place... and by the way, he is the father and he has the complet rights to ask her about his baby...