Whats the ideal height for your SO?

say you could build the PERFECT girlfriend/boyfriend, what height would they be?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yessssss! I'm in the safe zone <3 <3 <3

My ideal height for my SO would be anywhere between 5'4 - 5'8.

Just shorter than me by a few one or two inches shorter than me would be perfect so intimacy can be <3

She's also going to be wearing high heels so yea, not anywhere taller than I 😂 I'll maybe just hook myself up with some heeled shoes.

I don't want her too short either otherwise it might cause inconvenience.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• anyone taller than me. I'm 5'3" so that's mostly everyone. I don't usually encounter males shorter than me but who knows, if I really liked someone who was... fine by me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Half a head shorter its the most right height, I am 1.80 and I don't have the patience to count right now. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneHeadTaller

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6, and I'd like to be able to rest my chin on my partner standing up, but not have to bend down much to kiss her. So I'd say that the perfect girlfriend would be 5'0.

0|0
    0|0
  • the height of the girl that prefers this 5'11'' guy ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'10 perfect kissing height plus I am well over 6 foot so heels aren't an issue!

0|0
    0|0
  • anything smaller than 6'3" and taller than 5' flat. so that is nearly everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a giantmyself but I don't care about her height...

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'9 perfect kissing height plus I am well over 5'9 foot so heels aren't an issue!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, less than 5'9 or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7" so I'd be perfectly fine with 5'6" or so

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from 5'-to 5'4 would be perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 28

• 5'8"-5'10"

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess somewhere around 6'2"-6'4" for me as I'm 5'10" so with a partner that height I could wear heels and he'd still be a little taller than me 👌 Not too focussed on the whole height thing tho..

0|0
    0|0
  • just taller than me, which is not hard ha xD I am 5'3" so I'd be happy with someone that is 5'4" haha, height is not a big deal to me

0|1
    0|0
  • 6' - 6'2 would be my ideal range.

I'm 5'6 for reference.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he's taller than me, he's good. So taller than 5ft

0|1
    0|0
  • 6'3-6'7 is a good range.

My boyfriend is 6'5 and I like that height difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 1.75m (5'9) myself so I guess 1.90m would be the ideal height for him so that I can wear high heels and still be a bit shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2" so a couple inches would be fine just as long as he doesn't care if I wear heels. (because I'm not giving up those 😜)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 5'2 so anything taller than that is fine by me...
    My boyfriend is 5'9 and i have a hard time with that xD

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'8"-5'10"
    Up to 6ft is okay I guess.

Or
    5'6"-5'8"

Lol I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes