If a really attractive person wants to go out with you, do you get a little intimidated or even suspicious?

I've been doing a little online dating recently and got asked out today by a guy I think is really hot. We're supposed to meet tomorrow for drinks, but I'm really nervous about it. I haven't misrepresented myself in pictures or anything, and he's said he thinks I'm beautiful, and fun and outgoing from our conversation, but I'm still worried that me in person won't stack up.

I just don't know. I'm usually a pretty confident person, but I'm getting an attack of nerves for some reason. He seems like a genuinely good guy, though.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was very young I was suspicious of any women who showed interest in me but I got used to it. I still find it hard to believe most guys are so useless that I shine by comparison.