This guy and me have been texting for about 2 months (he also calls sometimes) and we finally hung out the other day and it was pretty fun (he kept telling me I looked really nice), but he used to text me a lot and lately its being wishy washy, so I texted him and we started talking then he just stopped texting back, so is it considered clingy to text back again tonight? I mean we stopped texting about 12 so? Plus what are some examples of texts that will catch his eye?
Do guys find it unattractive if the girl texts you first? Or do they find it clingy?
What Guys Said 1
In the given situation:
- is it concidered clingyy to text back again tonight?
No. It would not be considered "clingy" to text him back. Being clingy is about "REQUIRING TOO much attention"- not "desiring attention".
- I mean we stopped texting about 12 so?
12 am = he may have gone to work. 12 pm = he may have gone to bed. Text him in the morning
[ Plus what are some examples of texts that will catch his eye? (In a good way) ]
- "Hey handsome, how are you?"
- "I have been thinking, and I'm ready to move things into an official stage. Do you feel the same way?"
- (Insert joke here, that is actually funny)
- (Insert directions to a party- that will actually happen)
What Girls Said 0
Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.