Have you ever been drunk?

• Yes
  • No

2714

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 26

• No. I will never drink a drop of alcohol.
    It is a nasty habit to have, and on top of that, it's a pricey one to have.
    I like to stay off of substances that alter your functions and are addictive and expensive.
    Nothing good will come of it.

• Been there, done that and no longer drink... I never really understood the desire to not be in full control of my mind and body.

• The first time I went to a uni party I ended up drunk. I've been tipsy a few times and one of those times I ended up in A&E in another country as I fell down some stairs on holiday. Never again.

• I have drank alcohol but I am not sure I've ever been drunk.

• I've drunk alcohol, but never got totally drunk, it's not easy for me to get super drunk.

• Countless times. Of all the drugs I've ever taken, alcohol is by far the one I have the most regretful memories of.

• It's legal for me to drink as much as I want, yet I still prefer milkshakes over booze. :)

• Not my finest moments but it's happened to me and all of my friends once in a while in college.

• Yes I have. Although whenever I drink I only like to get tipsy, I hate feeling drunk.

• yeah, I drop dead but still gorgeous. lol f**king co-workers, they make fun of the newbies in their company.

• Haha, I was so paranoid after the Christmas Eve service last year that I thought I was. My mom and I went to an old Episcopal Church after going to our usual Christmas Eve service to see the building. One of the oldest in my town. Beautiful. Well, our church and every church we have been to uses grape juice in Communion. Not the Episcopals... I was shocked. Worst taste ever. And boy was I paranoid. I would have swore that I felt funny, even though it was a tiny sip (same cup that everyone else was drinking out of.. blech). That was a memorable evening. And then the priest (or whatever he was called) downed the whole goblet. He suddenly became more friendly...

• Nope, never.

• i never drink or smoke

• Nope, never been drunk.

• Nope, and I don't want to.

• No never
    ..

• Plenty of times, but not in awhile.

• All day everyday.

• yes food drunk!

• well err yeahh

• Yeah but it's been years

• Hah yes many, many times.

• Yes one time a started drinking a 12onz tequila out of curiosity, and it didn't taste like anything, but once I was done with the bottle, oh the room was spinning and I fell asleep. I was home good and safe, no biggie.

• Uhhh, gonna have to say yeahhhh

• Yes and I thought I was going to die because I threw up

• I've never been drunk only because I absolutely hate throwing up and don't want a hangover

What Guys Said 14

• Couple times. I don't like getting drunk. I act like an idiot and start fights. I like a calm fun buzz. Just enough to give me the balls to approach any woman I want lol.

• It's hard to say 'no' to this one... I loved to drink and the normal beers tasted awful to me, so I always went for the stronger ones because they just tasted better xD

Now no more :3

• Yeah, can't get drunk like I used to though, used to get smashed when I was younger.

• Yes 7 times its legal in germany to drink alcohol from 16 so yeah... pretty much house partys or clubs

• yeah , on 2001 , i passed out and fell asleep at massage parlor , lol

• Countless of times yeah

• Never. honest

• Yes and I hated it.

Marijuana all the way.

• Like ever? Or today?

• I was drunk last night

• Almost every weekend now

• Yup... LOl

• Yeah 2-3 times. I don't like it

• 1|1