Have you ever had a gay or lesbian friend like you when you are straight?

I am straight but I do have gay male friends. One of them just tried to kiss me.

• YES, YES, I DO.
  • Not really.

89

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes with my BFF. I just went with it. We kiss and cuddle. We haven't had penetrative sex as we are keeping our virginities for our husbands but we masturbate together and scissor each other.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I hate to tell this but that definitely counts as sex. You lost your virginity.

• But your pillow isn't a sexual organ. You had sex, you're no a virgin. You're a sexual experience girl that want to believe to be sexually innocent.

• sexual intercourse

Word Origin

noun
      1.
      genital contact, especially the insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by orgasm; coitus; copulation.

Especially, not the only one. The clit is made to have non-penetrative sex together with a female part.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I have a few, it can be pretty annoying at times, especially when alcohol is in the mix. I have one guy who always gets wasted and hangs out at the pub I go to on the weekends and he "jokingly" hits on me and feels me up. At first I'm like "Haha, okay man" but after awhile I feel like saying "Fucking stop man". I also know this other guy who wanted me to come back to his place to hang out, I was asking him if he I could invite my other friend (whom he is also friends with) and he was like "I think it would be better if you came alone"... yeah, no.

I guess it can open up your mind to how women feel sometimes about creepy guys constantly trying to fuck them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE