Have you ever had a gay or lesbian friend like you when you are straight?

I am straight but I do have gay male friends. One of them just tried to kiss me.

• YES, YES, I DO.
    Vote A
  • Not really.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes with my BFF. I just went with it. We kiss and cuddle. We haven't had penetrative sex as we are keeping our virginities for our husbands but we masturbate together and scissor each other.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I hate to tell this but that definitely counts as sex. You lost your virginity.

• Show All
    • But your pillow isn't a sexual organ. You had sex, you're no a virgin. You're a sexual experience girl that want to believe to be sexually innocent.

• sexual intercourse

Word Origin

noun
      genital contact, especially the insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by orgasm; coitus; copulation.

Especially, not the only one. The clit is made to have non-penetrative sex together with a female part.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I have a few, it can be pretty annoying at times, especially when alcohol is in the mix. I have one guy who always gets wasted and hangs out at the pub I go to on the weekends and he "jokingly" hits on me and feels me up. At first I'm like "Haha, okay man" but after awhile I feel like saying "Fucking stop man". I also know this other guy who wanted me to come back to his place to hang out, I was asking him if he I could invite my other friend (whom he is also friends with) and he was like "I think it would be better if you came alone"... yeah, no.

I guess it can open up your mind to how women feel sometimes about creepy guys constantly trying to fuck them.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No, but my gay friend wanted to have sex with me because he never had sex with a girl before lol. I didn't

2|0
    0|0
  • A gay friend yes. I did have a couple and my mom's best friend is transgender. As for a lesbian friend, I didn't really have a friend but I did talk to her. We lost touch and she randomly saw me at the library. She started flirting with me hardcore and complimenting me on how nice I look like after not seeing me since middle school. I don't have nothing against their sexuality at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, but luckily my crush was there to save me when she was "coming on to me" (thanks crush, your the best 😙)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not close friends, just acquaintances.

0|0
    0|0
  • ni not really

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 8

• i got hit on ALL THE TIME by gay dudes when I was younger. Now that I'm in my 30's I'd probably actually be rejected by most gay guys.

I did sleep with a lesbian, though. Her idea, in fact. We were friends. She had just divorced her wife. I guess she simply wanted to try cock for a change? I dunno.. Anyway, it wasn't wildly different from having sex with a straight girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • She was not a real lesbian then

• Show All
    • If she is doing that routinely then she is not a lesbian, although i never heard of people trying the same sex out of boredom.

• @MissIndependent111 I don't know if she does it regularly. I only know that she did it with me, once (I think - might have been the next morning too. It was a long time ago..). I don't know if she discovered she was just bi or what, because she moved away and we haven't really kept it touch..

• Yes, but it was a She. It went like;

Friend: Hey, wanna come over?
    Me: Sure, what games you wanna play?
    Friend: The bedroom kind.
    Me: Wait... aren't you a Lesbian?
    Friend: Just shut up and come over.

Never had a Gay guy friend try to hit on me... yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not straight but this has happened to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, at least not as far as I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • That could end a friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes