Why aren't tall girls interested in tall guys?

I'm a tall guy (6'6"), and I've dated quite a few girls since I've been in college. The funny thing is that the tallest girl I've ever dated was 5'5". Most girls I've dated have been even shorter than that, which makes me wonder, why do tall girls seem to ignore tall guys?

My female friend asked me recently why I don't date tall girls, and I was like, bring me a tall girl who's into me! They don't seem to exist, whereas the short girls are eager to date me. When I look around I see tall girls dating guys who are essentially the same height as they are. Why is this?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what kind of tall girls are around you but I would really appreciate some taller guys at my university. It seems like they cap out at about 6'2'', but are mostly between 5'8" and 6'1". It sucks because I'm 5'11" and I love wearing heels... but anyway, Whenever I see tall men there is instantly the "heyyy" radar going off in my head. Please don't stop approaching tall girls (unless you're creepy about it) because we need you on our side!

• I actually don't approach tall girls because they never give me signals that they're interested. I tend to go where I'm wanted. The girls who want me are 5'6" and below. I've never understood why tall girls were so indifferent.