Was this a dick move to this girl?

Won two courtside tickets to a basketball game on the radio. Going today and I originally invited her and she didn't respond within an hour so I just hit up my buddy and he was stoked. She called back like two hours later all pissed off because she really wanted to go. I'm not telling my boy no and we already got plans are going to take an uber there and back. How do I politley tell this girl if you snooze you loose.

2012

Most Helpful Girl

• Be straight up. Be like: Girl, I'm sorry, but you took too long and I took it as you weren't interested. My friend spoke up for the ticket before you. Sorry but if you answered me sooner I would have taken you. Just being fair.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless the game was in a few hours, yea you should have given her more than an hour to respond lol

You should have mentioned that first to respond gets the tickets, but it sounds like you may have acted like you were asking her on a date maybe?

• I guess it would of been a date.

• ya, if you made it sound like you had sent out a mass text and first to respond got it, than she would have been way more chill about it. If you made it seem like you were prioritizing her for a date and then flaked out after only an hour... well good luck hearing from her again lol

• Lol ah well.