Are young (18-20) white college guys apprehensive/intimidated to date Asian Indian girls?

I'm Indian and I have another Indian female friend who one time was told that a guy thought she was pretty but didn't want to date her because he didn't want to mess with her parents strict rules and traditions and cultural customs. Now both my parents and her parents aren't that strict when it comes to dating (we can both date outside our race/religion), but that guy was so lazy (for lack of a better term), that he wasn't willing to try, even. I'm not saying all guys are like this, but is there still a slight stigma attached to dating Asian Indian girls MORE SO than other Asian girls?
If there is a slight stigma attached, is it to the point where he won't even TRY approaching?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• gues i could try dating them to see if it goes any where if she is happy with that then i could try : )

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're 25 to 29 why would you date 18 to 20