Have you ever dated someone to make someone you like jealous?

Did it work?
I meant guys have you done this... I've never dated anyone lol

158

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that doesn't do anything. What would be accomplished by that except insuring that said person will not persue you?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes multiple times.. it works tho. If you really want it to work then brag about him, post pictures of you two, take pictures of his sweetest messages and post them or send them to the guy you want jealous saying "isn't he just the sweetest" or "oh why didn't he show up sooner." Or you know this person better do something that you know that will make him really jealous. Sorry if this is nonsense but I just have a lot of guys that like me and there's a few that I've had my eyes on and are in love with but I would never cheat.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE