1) 6 months back she came out of a 6+ years relationship
2) After that she had a crush on someone, who came out to be a liar to her (some other woman problem).
1) Everyday she sends me a morning message. I dont know how to take it, but I think its a positive
2) She is ready to go on more dates
3) We both pay whenever we go out. She doesn't want me to pay always.
4) Whenever I ask her to meet, she always checks her schedule and meet me. Since a month, we are meeting every week for 4-5 hours.
5) We both have busy life but still we text each other properly. Not too much not too less.
6) She says she loves my company.
7) I requested if she can stop dating other guys (if she is) and stop communicating with her ex's? She said Yes to me.
1) She wants me to go slow, no rush ( I dont know if its -ve). she wants to first enjoy (test) my company and she is badly hurt because of earlier issues.
2) Am worried if am a rebound.
3) She wants to begin as friend. She right now treats me as her dear friend.
4) She said no to kiss me on our 2nd date. And on our 5th date, by her permission, I kissed her on her neck from back, to feel little romantic, but later she texted, it was uncomfortable...:-(
5) We both get mad when the me or she doesn't text on time.
So, what to do? I am in love with this girl but its just a month. So, how should I proceed? For our next dates, what should I do? Shall I try to be more protective, romantic, or try to be funny. Is she playing with me, am I a rebound? etc etc.. please give me some opinion, I want to have a successful relationship with this girl.
- Shall I stop dating her or be patient?
- Stop Dating and move on
- Be patient
Most Helpful Girl
Usually when people are on a rebound they rush into a realationship. She obviously is still healing from her past so she needs time to heal. She does seem to like you , and I don't think she is playing you. She is probably being over cautious because she doesn't want to get hurt.
If you want to be with her , it seems like you are going to have to just accept the relationship on her terms... for now. Just be patient and enjoy the relationship as it is right now , and see how things develop. Trust needs to be earned , so I guess she needs to know you more until she can trust you with her heart
Personally, I wouldn't reserve a place in my heart, because I would never give my heart to someone who is still picking up the pieces of their own.
- Show AllShow Less