Atheist woman dating christan guy?

I'm an atheist but I'm in love with a Christian man, can it work? I mean I don't judge christans for being christans.

93

Most Helpful Guy

• The question is would you have a problem with your children being taught christianity by your husband or being baptized.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a Christian and I fell in love with an atheist man. I didn't have a problem at all with him being atheist, I completely accepted it but he didn't like the fact I was Christian at all.

Any time it would come up in conversation he would tell me how sad he thinks I am because of my beliefs. He didn't want to get married in a church because he was so against this religion and a church is the only place I plan on marrying.

I'm not saying these differences were the cause of us to break up, but it was an area in our relationship that caused a lot of conflict. But as long as these things don't bother him or you then I don't see how it couldn't work :) Good luck!